Profile du candidat :
Compétences et expérience requises:
- Master's degree in finance or accounting, or in business administration or in another relevant field.
- Minimum of 6 years in project experience preferably involving international donors.
- Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations and reporting standards.
- Sound competence in supervising USAID financed projects.
- Experience in using TOM2PRO
- Sound knowledge on local fiscal laws, OHADA System and reporting / declaration standards.
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good ability to transmit knowledge.
| Publié par: Conférence Episcopale