Profile du candidat :
Compétences et expérience requises:
- Master’s degree in economics, with a focus on macroeconomic policy or in statistics with an economics background (PhD preferred).
- 10+ years’ professional experience in macroeconomic policy areas, namely fiscal spending, sovereign debt, price shocks, monetary policy, balance of payments and revenue policy.
- 5+ years’ experience in macroeconomic statistical analysis with a focus on public debt, fiscal expenditure, debt-to-GDP ratio, balance of payments and/or high-frequency indicators (highly advantageous).
- Experience with a mixed method evaluation methodologies, including performance evaluations.
- Familiarity with using the OECD-DAC criteria to conduct evaluations.
- 10+ years’ experience with quantitative/qualitative data collection methods, analysis and reporting, including published reports with several stakeholders.
| Publié par: Khulisa Management